The Nordhoff Cemetery, owned and operated by the City of Ojai, is located at the corner of Del Norte and Cuyama Roads. It was founded in 1870 and taken over by the City in 1963. It is part of Ojai’s history, dating back to the Civil War veterans who were buried at the turn of the century
All full burial sites are sold. We are also currently sold out of urn sites as well.