Reminder to keep checking readyventuracounty.org for the latest updates. Here’s information regarding Ojai from the latest update at 7:45 on Sunday, December 10, 2017:
EVACUATIONS LIFTED FOR PORTIONS OF VENTURA, OJAI AND SANTA PAULA AND VICINITIES
All mandatory and voluntary evacuation orders have been lifted in the following Ojai Valley areas: Meiners Oaks from Rice Road east, and all unincorporated areas east of the city limits to Reeves Road.
Residents should use caution when returning to their homes in the Ojai area as unstable and unidentified hazards may exist. Utility crews continue to identify and resolve safety concerns. Please be alert to downed power lines and report them to 911. Using generators to power residences is strongly discouraged as it can negatively impact utility repairs.
City of Ojai and East Ojai Valley
- SR 150 East of Dennison Park to Koenigstein Road, south of Reeves Road
- Unincorporated areas west of Rice Road
- Los Encinos Road to Burnham Road, South of SR 150
Upper Ojai Valley
- Hwy 150 east of Reeves Road, and unincorporated areas west of Rice Road
Upper Ojai Valley (West)
- Hwy 33 north of Fairview Drive- Matilija Canyon
- Casitas Pass Road east to Highway 33, Spring Street to Loma Drive. (Includes Rice Road east to Loma Drive. Baldwin Road north to Besant Road)