The City of Ojai is monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) situation closely and taking reasonable precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our residents, staff, and guests.
Today, the City announced that non-essential public meetings and some programs have been cancelled through March 31. This includes all Commission and Committee meetings for this month. Please see the City’s press release by visiting: http://ojaicity.org/city-of-ojai-in-ongoing-contact-with-ventura-county-public-health-regarding-coronavirus-concerns/
For more detailed information, please refer to:
As this situation continues to develop, we are continuing to evaluate the need to make additional modifications.
- Our regular office hours and business activities will continue as normal.
- We encourage email and phone communication City offices can be contacted at 805-646-5581.
Note that there is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19, and the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, such as Novel Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces