This week, the Steering Committee for the Climate Emergency Mobilization Committee met to discuss recommended composition, protocols, and goals for the Committee. This Committee will be one of the first of its kind, and will be focused on climate related matters. The Steering Committee will be meeting over the next few weeks, and will ultimately make a recommendation to the City Council regarding composition, protocols and goals.
The following members have been appointed:
- Steve Colome (appointed by Mayor Johnston)
- Michelle Ellison (appointed by Mayor Pro Tem Francina)
- Jim Selman (appointed by Councilmember Haney)
- Phil White (appointed by Councilmember Weirick)
- Brian Holly (appointed by Councilmember Blatz)